Prevention and safety measures
We want you to visit us in peace! That is why we have taken the necessary measures to protect your health and that of the people who work at the Zoo in accordance with the instructions and advice of the health authorities.
For a secure visit, please note the following:
- Check out our social media to stay up to date on information on special prevention measures.
- To facilitate smooth and unrestricted access to the box office, buy your ticket in advance through the Zoo's official website.
- Don't forget to bring your mask to visit us.
- If you have symptoms, stay home and call 061.
Once you are at the entrance
- Keep an interpersonal safety distance of 2 m while you wait to access the Zoo.
- Get the ticket ready with the QR code of access on your mobile device.
- Scan the ticket directly through the access shifts
- If you have not been able to buy your ticket in advance, card payment is recommended.
- At the ticket office, drive around the designated area and follow the directions of our staff.
During the visit
- Respect the indications and safety measures throughout the site. If you have any questions, please contact our staff.
- The use of a mask is mandatory as from 6 years of age in all the site irrespective of maintaining the necessary interpersonal safety distance of 2 m. Masks for sale at the Zoo.
- You can make use of the more than 20 points of hydroalcoholic ice that you have at your disposal throughout the site.
- It is forbidden to touch items of common use, such as glass and railings.
- Avoid sharing objects, drinks or food.
- It facilitates the task of cleaning leaving the common spaces as free as possible.
- If you share spaces, such as picnic areas or in restaurants, with strangers, remember to keep a distance of 2 m.
- When using playgrounds, remember to keep children under supervision. In these spaces, the use of masks is mandatory for adults and recommended for children from the age of six.
- When using the Zoo’s public fountains, you need to clean your hands before and after touching the faucet and prevent your mouth, or the bottles to be refilled, from touching the faucet directly.
- If you want to smoke, you must keep a minimum distance of 2 m from other people and do so only in designated smoking areas. The same measure applies to the entire Zoo grounds for the use of any other inhalation device for tobacco, water pipes, cathembes or similar
Hygiene and safety recommendations
- Wash your hands often with soap or hydroalcoholic gel.
- If you have to cough or sneeze, remember to do it inside your elbow.
- Avoid touching your nose, eyes and mouth directly with your hands.
- Use disposable handkerchiefs. If you have to throw them away (also gloves and masks), make use of the trash cans distributed throughout the Zoo.